[Tig] LCD Monitor

Janet Falcon janet at shootersinc.com
Thu Jul 8 15:32:05 BST 2010

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Flanders Scientific monitor?
The higher end model, LM-2470W is the one I am interested in, and how
it compares to the Cinetal.

SHOOTERS POST & TRANSFER
THE CURTIS CENTER SUITE 1050 INDEPENDENCE SQUARE WEST PHILADELPHIA,
PA  19106
SHOOTERSINC.COM     215-861-0100     THE-DIVE.NET

JANET FALCON - SENIOR COLORIST