[Tig] LCD Monitor

Steve Hullfish steve at veralith.com
Thu Jul 8 17:31:38 BST 2010

 From the guy that set up the monitor shoot out at Editors Lounge Back
in February (Terry Curren):

"Flanders was started by an ex-TVLogic guy. Same basic construction.
It isn't intended to be up against the Cinetal, but rather against the
TVLogic, Panasonic, Sony PVM, etc. As such, it doesn't have a lot of
the software LUT stuff that Cinetal has. Can't really talk to the
monitor itself as all the LCDs suck. And they all use the same panels."