[Tig] HDCAM-SR Audio Pitch Correction

Steve Roberts steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 18:04:59 BST 2010

Without getting embroiled in quality issues...

If we have a 25psf tape and we're playing it back at 24psf on an
SRW-5500 with the HKSR-5001 Format Converter board, does the pitch
corrected audio come out embedded from the normal HD-SDI output or only
from the Format Convertor HD-SDI output?

I hate Sony manuals.

Steve Roberts
Senior Post Production Engineer
> BBC Studios and Post Production
>
> 020 857 64556
> Room B093 Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ

www.bbcstudiosandpostproduction.com

BBC Studios and Post Production Ltd, Registered Office Television
Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ, Registered Number 3593793 England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/