[Tig] 3D screens

Greg D. gd.tk at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 23:40:44 BST 2010

3D screens??

So to make up for a lack of brightness 'cause theaters are too cheap to have
good projectors, they're supposed to put in special screens to make up for
this lack of brightness??

I am not impressed with 3D watching thru glasses that obstruct my peripheral
vision and definitely seem to change the image quality negatively despite
the efforts upstream.  The real 3D glasses really seem to impact contrast
ratio and maximum highlights.

Why do we have to wear sunglasses at the movies!?!?  This is now better?!?!

Greg Dildine
once a colorist, always a critic