[Tig] DVNR / Y-Front setup?

Steve Roberts steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 07:41:52 BST 2010

I can't speak for the DaVinci case, but certainly when we had an Ursa
Diamond Y-Front here, we used a 4:4:4 connection into the Pogle as it
allowed our colourists to pull better secondary keys off the film.

Steve Roberts
Senior Post Production Engineer
>BBC Studios and Post Production
>
>020 857 64556
>Room B093 Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ

www.bbcstudiosandpostproduction.com

BBC Studios and Post Production Ltd, Registered Office Television
Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ, Registered Number 3593793 England