[Tig] San Labs announcement

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Jul 15 05:57:18 BST 2010

My apologies, the company is formerly known as San Lab Systems, not San Labs Systems, and I'll correct the URL on the wiki (the old one will automatically redirect).

On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Cédric Lejeune wrote:

> Hmm, from what I understand this is the same scenario as Bright Systems going now Bright Technologies. All of that is a bit scary considering the importance of SAN technology in the heart of facilities.

I'm not sure that San Lab Systems was involved in SAN (Storage Area Network) technology Cédric; I do know they have been manufacturers of the PRISTA Film Cleaning Machine, and also a supplier of the micromatte-finish particle transfer rollers for various telecines.

Rob   TIG admin (no connection whatever with San Lab Systems)

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org