[Tig] Lipsner-Smith Excel 1100 Film Cleaner

Ruffolo, Mike MRuffolo at rtico.com
Wed Jul 21 16:35:53 BST 2010

Pete,

RTI/Lipsner Smith is alive and very well...

I do not know who told you that a manual was never made?

Please contact me so I can help you.

Best regards,

Mike Ruffolo
The RTI Motion Picture Film Group
BHP - Lipsner Smith - Treise - Calder - Filmlab Systems,
Imagica Scanners and Recorders
4700 Chase Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712-1689
TEL: 800.323.7520 or 847.677.3000