[Tig] London: Summer Boat Party 26th July

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Jul 22 16:35:44 BST 2010

Jeremy Lutterloch of Facilitate 42 Ltd advises:

I am in no way connected to this party but there is a party going on for Filmic type people in London next Monday. I have attached the invite and all are welcome for a modest entry fee of £5.

(attachment is image with "Promotions, Live Music, Screenings..."  listed --rob l)

Monday 26th
The Tattershall Castle
Victoria Embankment
London
SW1A 2HR

Opens at 1700hrs.

Sony, ARRI and Kodak are sponsors amongst others.

Is this something that you could advertise on the TIG please?

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org