[Tig] Current ads on the TIG wiki

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Jul 24 07:35:01 BST 2010

Here are current ads on the TIG wiki at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Classifieds .
(to place an ad contact me directly --rob)

Available

Spatial noise reduction and color enhancement source code for sale/licensing
Flexible licensing terms. Please visit http://colormancer.com/licensing/tig.html

Cem Ozkilicci, Colourist
Colourist with excellent references, attitude and abilities, with international experience in commercials and DI, additional background in compositing and
editing seeks position in dynamic company with need for same. Available worldwide. Experienced with daVinci colour correctors (DUI, 2K+, Resolve), Pogle, Digital Vision Film Master, Autodesk Lustre. For showreel, visit www.cocolors.com. Showreel is also available at http://reels.colorist.org/cem.html .
Contact: cemoz101 at yahoo.com

Adam Halasz, colorist/DI consultant/supervisor
Experienced with commercials, feature films, DI workflow and short films on Baselight, Lustre, Davinci 2K, 2K plus and Apple Color grading systems. Experienced with several video formats, DLP projectors, Combustion, Digital Fusion, Final Cut, Avid, PFClean, Truelight, Northlight scanner, Spirit telecines, Arrilaser, lab technologies and digital cinema. Preferring full time position in Europe or worldwide. For CV, references, showreels please visit www.colorist.hu, or contact me at adamhls at gmail.com.

Stuart Blake Jones - Freelance Colorist-Consultant-Instructor-Writer
Over twenty years of experience as a Colorist. Available for colorist assignments and training courses world wide or a full time position in the Europe area. Experienced with daVinci 888, DUI, 2K, 2K Plus and Resolve color correction systems. In addition to English, I also speak German, French, Spanish, Dutch and some Italian. For further information please contact blakej at jonesconsulting.eu

Dave Larson: Telecine/Facility Engineer
I have 12 years experience with Telecine/Film/Video. Familiar with Spirit 2K/4K, Cintel, ITK and Northlight scanners. 3 years of which has been involved with 2K Data, including Scanning, Color Correcting, Storage, File transfer, Digital Projection, Editing, Down Converting and Film-out. I am Familiar with DaVinci 2K and Resolve, DVS Clipster and Pronto, Quantel Pablo, Barco projectors, Sony and Panasonic VTR’s. I am also some what familiar with Protools. Located in the Los Angeles area. For a resume, references or any other information, please contact me at: dlarson_101 at yahoo.com

Tangent CP-100 Color Panel
We have a Tangent CP-100 color panel for sale. Unit works great and is in very good condition. The panel is very solid and a great tool for an experienced colorist. I can send pictures of the unit. It has a glossy piano black surface. It comes with a black wooden frame so it can sit on a desk. Asking $9000, but I will accept resonable offers. (Selling for $18,000 at B&H).
Contact me at: prberg2 at yahoo.com[20100723]

2 HFE Film Cleaners
Soho Film Lab has two HFE film cleaners that it is trying to sell. They are both in full working order and otherwise in good condition. RTI/Lipsner Smith CF8200: S/N V2025 suggested sale price £20,000 RTI/Lipsner Smith CF9200: S/N 200505 suggested sale price £30,000
The stated sale prices are in Sterling and do not including delivery and we would like to suggest that the sale currency is Sterling to avoid fluctuations in money markets, while we expect that an international customer may buy them. As far as delivery this will have to be agreed upon the sale, as again the type of packaging and removal services required will depend on the final destinations
For more details and photos please contact philip.crewe at sohofilmlab.co.uk

Brand New unused New Century TK tube for sale, Type No. M18-501AFD surplus to requirements. Will accept reasonable offer. Bosh FDL60 – needs work but all power supplies recently rebuilt. Full set of remote panels. (unfinished project) May break for parts if viable. Open to offers. Contact Paul on +447792 830150 or sprockets at homecall.co.uk

San Lab Systems announcement (see
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/San_Lab_Systems_Announcement )

The following are offered for sale by Jean-Francois Curtes JFCurtes at gearhousebroadcast.us . A donation will be made to the TIG upon sale:
SRW-5500
s/n 10151
HKSR-5001 Format Converter Board
HKSR-5002 Digital betacam Processor Board
Op: 41097
Dr: 1761
Tape: 740
Th: 5786
Price: $73K

SRW-5500
s/n 13699
HKSR-5001 Format Converter Board
HKSR-5002 Digital betacam Processor Board
Op: 8744
Dr: 2937
Tape: 2251
Th: 5760