[Tig] color grading terms glossary?

Dave Pickett pickettscharge at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 01:40:56 BST 2010

I like Kevin's list.  I got a kick out of two aspects of the temporal aliasing definition.  The effect of a wagon wheel appearing to rotate in reverse comes straight from the open of "Little House on the Prairie" and that we are dealing with technology so old in some cases that it refers to wagon wheels at all.

Dave

Dave Pickett
Colorist