[Tig] Dave Corbitt and Post Production

DOMENIC ROM domrom at optonline.net
Thu Jul 29 19:38:26 BST 2010

Retirement, are you kidding me, you are too young! How are you doing it,
I want to retire. Wait I know this business ages you like dog years!

All the best, I remember you way back to a Rank being delivered to
Unitel NY and you being with David Fenton.

That was a millennium ago (no pun intended).

Domenic Rom