[Tig] Academy Award for Colorists?

SKIADCOCK at aol.com SKIADCOCK at aol.com
Wed May 19 16:36:21 BST 2010

Right now the Academy is reviewing whether to extend the VisFX category to
5 from 3.  The branch approved it after a lot of debate & now it goes
higher up in the food chain at AMPAS for official nod.  I'd say given the
debate that went into it, getting a separate category for colorists is a ways
off, if ever.  Cheers.

Sharon Adcock

In a message dated 5/19/2010 11:29:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,