[Tig] Slight Jerks Several Frames Prior To Cuts In Pan & Scan Edit For Video

John A. Mozzer jamworks at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 02:39:52 BST 2010

The cuts where it is obvious to me are shots where the camera is stationary, that cut to a different camera p.o.v.

The shift could be a matter of a few pixels?  (I'm viewing it on an HDTV via composite analog input.)  It's difficult to estimate that.

It is always to the right.  More film image is revealed on the left; it does not reveal the edge of the film frame or anything like that.