[Tig] scanning s8mm and 8mm film in India

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Fri May 28 18:48:36 BST 2010

Hi, Ken,

On May 27, 2010, at 11:09 PM, Ken Metzker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a post house or a business that does a
> reasonable job scanning s8mm and 8mm film?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ken metzker
> reliance mediaworks
> Mumbai

You might want to consider checking out http://www.flashscanhd.com.

This is a list of users of MWA Nova's flashscanHD and standard def.
flashscan8 products, including some with 9.5mm Pathe capability.

No one in India on the list, yet, but I can check with the factory on
Monday to see whether there's a unit in-country but not yet listed.

Hope this is helpful.

Ted

Usual (dis)claimer:  I'm the US/Canadian/selected part of the Americas
distributor for MWA Nova products.

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212