[Tig] scanning s8mm and 8mm film in India

Paul Korver paul at cinelicious.tv
Sat May 29 04:57:24 BST 2010

Hi Ken,
New Zealand is definitely closer... but since we're talking continents
I thought I'd throw our hat in the ring.  Cinelicious is in LA and we
can scan Super 8mm at 2K and HD from our Spirit to DPX, ProRes 4444,
SR whatever you need.  You can even supervise the session for free
from Mumbai if you want via Color Cast Live.  We have a lot of
international clients who may not have access to good local that send
us film and a hard drive and like this workflow.

Here's a sample of some recent 2K super 8mm scans (downsampled to
pillar box HD) if you want to take a peek:  http://www.vimeo.com/11957378

Good luck!

-Paul

www.cinelicious.tv