[Tig] Unearthed photos, from Peter Swinson.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Apr 1 17:46:16 BST 2011

Peter Swinson graciously submitted two photos to the TIG:

Submitted by Peter Swinson, 1 April 2011. The first photo is of Sam Holtz outside Editel probably in about 1979. The second is of Neil Kempt lacing a Cintel Polygon telecine. Peter's comments:

1) Sam outside Editel. Knowing that Sam recently passed away I thought this photo of him with his famous wide smile was most appropriate. I have no idea who took it or when, but I guess it could be dated to an era with the advert board at top left.
2) Neil Kempt lacing up a Cintel 16mm Polygon Telecine

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Sam_Holtz_%2B_Neil_Kempt

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org