[Tig] Flattening Globe

Jean-Clement Soret jean-c at moving-picture.com
Wed Apr 13 12:16:16 BST 2011

Apologies for the delay….
Lower salaries are of course a strong incentive to open facilities abroad, it is sometimes the only way to meet a client's budget. Another reason is that it gives access to talent which is known to be in shortage in London, it feels like the UN headquarters here sometimes, it also gives a presence in emerging markets.
Companies have different ethics and one shouldn't generalise too much.
No PR here I just care about the company I work for.

Jean-Clement Soret
MPC
London