[Tig] story on Lou Levinson

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Apr 22 05:45:22 BST 2011

Hi Marc,

for going on 20 years, the TIG has been relatively silent afterNAB.  has to do with being all talked out or something.

I managed to make it to the Show and found it a little lacking .  exceptions were the Image Systems booth; the IRIdAS booth; the FilmLight presence; the Cintel, Marquise.Quantel, Flashscan, and especially the Dolby booth.

(claimer: I work for Dolby and was the colorist on the the content presented). ( add; these were contibutors to the TIG FOcus Sheet 2011 though they are , most of them not contributors to the TIG.  :)

It was a good show,  and i thought in its minimisation, an improvement.

Rob   TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org