[Tig] a word from a sponsor...

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Aug 8 03:56:18 BST 2011

one of the premier sponsors of the TIG throughout the years is proposing a confabulation with associated Bubble Rise Rate Experiments, soon to occur, hopefully before IBC, and most likely in the West Coast US area.

This will be a great chance to celebrate one and our many years together, with associated accolades, trumpeting, award bestowing, and all the extravagance this entails.

A Special noteworthy award will be presented to my colleague Eric Gsell of Dolby Laboratories, who is assuming the reins of the helm of Hollywood Chair of SMPTE Section.

--Rob Lingelbach   TIG admin 20 years

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org