[Tig] nr

Robert Lovejoy chroma601 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:30:44 BST 2011

Ah, right song, wrong guitarist. I stand... corrected!
Bob Lovejoy

Alan Rosenfeld <abrosenfeld at gmail.com> wrote:

Support from Nucoda www.imagesystems.tv
====

It was Lennon who created the feedback when he leaned his guitar on an
active amp. The boys liked the sound and incorporated it into Lennon's
intro to I Feel Fine. Santana is more the master of sustain, a single note
that goes on forever. Hendrix and many of the San Francisco guitarists of
the late 60's made feedback an art form. We now return you to color
correcting...

Alan Rosenfeld
AbelCine