[Tig] nr

Bob Curreri bobcurreri at me.com
Tue Aug 9 07:42:01 BST 2011

Not sure how I feel about noise and grain these days, even though I routinely add it to RED and ALEXA footage for texture. Unless you are watching Blu-ray it all gets stomped on with mpeg-2 compression anyway.

My main reason for chiming in here though was to point out that it was Little Walter who first used guitar amp distortion to mic his harmonica in the early 50's, long before Harrison, Hendrix or Santana. Just saying.