[Tig] changing times

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 18:20:31 BST 2011

Thats a really good point Lou. No young hungry up-and-comers anymore.. (R!OT was great for this, right Bob F?)
I missed the super-glory days of the business where some colorists were getting free Jaguar automobiles as signing bonuses by a couple years, but it's still a pretty great day-job. Surprizing how few young folks want to get on board.