[Tig] changing times

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 20:04:33 BST 2011

Good point Tyler

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tyler Hawes" <tyler at litpost.com>
To: trovak at comcast.net
Cc: sklein54 at earthlink.net, tig at colorist.org
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:53:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Tig] changing times

It's not what I'm seeing here, either. I get inquiries all the time from young aspiring talent that want to get into color grading, many who have done these infamous $100/day-type jobs on their home system and have a little bit of a reel together. From my vantage point it seems there are far more who want to do it than are needed, but that there is still a big barrier to entry to get into the big chair in a high-end color suite.