[Tig] changing times

Kevin Shaw kevs at finalcolor.com
Fri Aug 12 09:25:09 BST 2011

I agree with Tom amd Tyler
Seems to me it has more to do with colorists thinking they can preserve their jobs by not sharing knowledge than new comers not wanting to learn.

The International Colorist Academy was set up 2 years ago to pass on knowledge personally in small groups, my classes are always full and people travel from afar to attend. Class in London next week has colorists from UK, Ireland, Finland, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, USA, Chile and Venezuela coming.

Our industry is based on team effort, anyone who thinks they can do it alone will probably have to :-)
Happy Coloring
Kevin

Kevin Shaw		kevs at finalcolor.com
      colorist, instructor and consultant

www.finalcolor.com 		www.icolorist.com
This message was sent by Kevin Shaw of Finalcolor Ltd. and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorised to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. It is believed, but not warranted, that this e-mail, including any attachments, is virus free. However, you should take full responsibility for virus checking. Thank you for your cooperation.