[Tig] changing times

Kevin Shaw kevs at finalcolor.com
Fri Aug 12 13:36:35 BST 2011

I was working in London (White City and Soho) the days of the riots and I am happy to report that it was just as touristy and busy as usual. Riots are horrible, but of course not as widespread as the news might make it seem.

It would be a bit like avoiding LA or NYC because her were floods in New Orleans

Happy Coloring
Kevin
Kevin Shaw		kevs at finalcolor.com
      colorist, instructor and consultant

www.finalcolor.com 		www.icolorist.com
This message was sent by Kevin Shaw of Finalcolor Ltd. and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorised to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. It is believed, but not warranted, that this e-mail, including any attachments, is virus free. However, you should take full responsibility for virus checking. Thank you for your cooperation.