[Tig] Epic V Alexa (towns of California)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Aug 17 06:31:48 BST 2011

On Aug 16, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Bob Festa wrote:

> Say what you want about file resolution, but I love the sweet feel of an Alexa Log C file.
>
> A big soft marshmallow of exposure.
>
> I imagine that Alexa comprises about 80% of my commercial work here in Santa Monica.

Alexa Log C comprises a significant amount of source worked upon by Kodak and the like here in the town of  appreciable material.

On the other hand, Vision 3 as scanned comprises a significant amount of source material as scanned in Hollywood, and might surprise in the length of material scanned by those such as EFilm  (no commercial connection).

Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Dolby Laboratories