[Tig] Epic V Alexa (towns of California)

simon astbury simonastbury at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:21:20 BST 2011

Lots of Alexa here in the UK. The production houses with their own editing love the fact it can generate ProRes and go straight into FCP.Me ? I love the log C to work with, almost like having neg again <sigh>Have done a little Epic, but as with all Red stuff, the post workflow is a bit of a pain.
Proportions for me at the moment:Alexa 40%Red MX2 30%Red Epic 10%DSLR 20%
Film 0%

Simon