[Tig] vfx shots for Star Trek: Next Generation

Jim Houston jdhouston at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 08:09:09 BST 2011

All of the shops that worked on this I think are out of business --
I believe.  My memory is not fully reliable here, but most of the
 shots were done 'live' in a 'Harry' style compositor/color corrector.
The companies 525, Digital Magic, Pacific Ocean Post come to mind.
I don't know how many elements would still be around.
You should look up Dan Curry who was the VFX supe
 and ask him.  or Adam Howard who was a key artist.

Jim