[Tig] vfx shots for Star Trek: Next Generation

Tyler Hawes tyler at litpost.com
Fri Aug 19 16:36:31 BST 2011

I remember as a kid freeze-framing through the opening credits where the
Enterprise flew by to see if I could spot any people moving past the
windows. I rewatched a lot of these recently. A lot of the effects still
hold up very well 20 years later, especially from Season 3 onward.

--
TYLER HAWES
DI Colorist & Visual Effects Supervisor

**

7813 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046
[323] 874.4487    www.litpost.com

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone.