[Tig] Transfer reels and handles

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Wed Aug 24 16:30:39 BST 2011

I would think you mean 8 frames rather than 8 seconds for film-sourced
material. Personally I wouldn't go any higher than 4 frames unless
specifically requested, and wouldn't include handles at all if it's going to
be significantly more work. As long as the client is aware of that I don't
see a problem.

Jack

--
Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road