[Tig] by feel

Tyler Hawes tyler at litpost.com
Fri Aug 26 20:07:59 BST 2011

David, it sounds like you're making my point for me...

--
TYLER HAWES
DI Colorist & Visual Effects Supervisor

**

7813 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046
[323] 874.4487    www.litpost.com

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone.