[Tig] by feel

Tyler Hawes tyler at litpost.com
Sat Aug 27 03:00:35 BST 2011

No I was more lamenting how that sort of art and craft seems to be
heading towards extinction, in favor of a style over substance, more
is more, slam bang neophytic kinetic aesthetic.

I was watching a DVD that's about ten years old so probably not a
remaster. Now I have to go research and find out, though. I want to
believe it's not ;)