[Tig] AVI for Cinema

quinn richardson qrichardson at quinessa.com
Mon Dec 12 14:23:28 GMT 2011

I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge than myself will chime in...

But just asking for an AVI is a bit general.
It just like asking for a Quicktime.
Which leads to the question of which codec and at what size?

Get all the specs you can from them and/or get in touch with who it gets delivered to in the end.
What the client says and what they really need may be 2 different things.

-quinn