[Tig] Survey Results… sort of...

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 21:24:27 GMT 2011

Hi All,

There hasn't been any responses to the survey for a week (total 13) so I thought I'd share what I got.

Unfortunately, since I'm not a "pro" user of Survey Monkey, the only way I could extract the results for distribution was to print a PDF. And, also unfortunately converting that into a text file to paste into a TIG friendly email screws up the tables so as to render them useless.

So, if you'd like a copy of the pdf send me an email off list and I'll fire back the pdf as an attachment.

Sorry for the circuitous distribution.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Bittle
Principal
M. L. Bittle - New York
mlbnyc at verizon.net
http://www.mlbnyc.com

COO
Attend LLC
mikeb at attendllc.com
http://www.attendllc.com

"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science." - Mike Bittle