[Tig] So much for Phantom...

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Dec 14 00:21:06 GMT 2011

On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Cem Ozkilicci wrote:

> Of course Ted, I was merely being sarcastic...
>
> Cem

Sorry, I was attempting humor/humour.  It sometimes doesn't come across in print so well without a hint... like :) or <g>.

Once they stitch the images from the light-tube together, it would seem that conventional CC tools might be used.

Fascinating use of technology. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us