[Tig] IIF Status

Jarek Migala jmigala at wp.pl
Thu Dec 22 00:12:02 GMT 2011

hi all,
first, just a question to Kevin, the lab you describe in your article
was not using kodak_lad? Immage care? (for me there is too much advert,
why you are writing about yourself as him?)
there are lot of vendors of tools (spectroradiometers) to check what we
see,  except we are different age, and our eyes can differ.

And my main question is how RRT can handle diferent filtering included
into final post, as every vendor uses its own algorithms (will Image
systems show all algorytms to use it for RRT), and as for example, sick
sharpening look diferent on print from laser than crt or dpl projection
vs. lcd.
How can you anticipate all work done by processors build into every display.
Even it is not simple to mach color spaces. you can get reasonablle
result with a simple tool. But this is not the end of a road.
On the other hand it is not so scarry  science:)

Jarek Migala
slave
p.s. still apreciate all your work. and learn from you a lot.