[Tig] 1Tb & 2Tb Raid disks, what make/model?

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 7 22:32:53 GMT 2011

on the wires today:

Western Digital To Buy Hitachi's Storage Technology Unit For $4.3 Bln - Update

http://www.linkedin.com/news?viewArticle=&articleID=407707025&gid=1815733&type=news&item=407707025&articleURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esatprnews%2Ecom%2F2011%2F03%2F07%2Finmarsat-2010-profit-surges-update%2F&urlhash=GM77&goback=%2Egde_1815733_news_407707025

FYI,

Mike