[Tig] Spec Sheet (or Work Order) design

Clark E. Bierbaum clark at garnetdev.com
Mon Mar 14 00:47:40 GMT 2011

I think the US Tax code is less complicated than "transfer" in 2011!

Conversation is key, as Dave says.

It's a Brave New World, after my Friday Alexa originated / Resolve session I have renewed hope - client and I had fun and the range to do what was asked for the first time in a while - agency loved it too!

Clark Bierbaum
clark at garnetdev.com

Colorist, Contractor, Realtor
Charlotte, NC.

Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.

Henry David Thoreau