[Tig] History of Telecine Article

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Mar 16 03:41:10 GMT 2011

Hi David,

Very nice to hear from you, and thank you for your interest in the article and the TIG.

I didn't write a lot of article, rather it was Peter Swinson from Cintel, and would you give me permission either to:

1) forward the message to Peter
2) post it to the TIG mailinglist

It will be great to have the details on the site.

best regards
Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org