[Tig] Premature Death of SR

Jeff Heusser lists at neonmargarita.com
Mon Mar 21 14:29:49 GMT 2011

In interviews about that House episode they were very clear it was not done to do it cheaper or a as stunt to use DSLR's - it was a creative choice to allow them to shoot where film cameras could not fit without expensive break away sets and with very shallow depth of field to emphasize the building collapse, confined space rescue theme of the episode.   They also used in an earlier episode to shoot a scene with a newborn baby in a hospital where they wanted a very small footprint crew.  I think that is what you will see more of - using new tools to solve creative problems.

Jeff
---
Jeff Heusser
neonmargarita.com