[Tig] Premature Death of SR

Jeff and Jill Jones jeff-jones at att.net
Mon Mar 21 15:02:37 GMT 2011

Craig. . . Dude. . . . I'll listen to James Cameron and George Lucas any
day. . . Or Robert Zemeckis, before you. But I guess you know more than
them. The days of shooting on location are ending. The studios will sell off
their real estate. Are you at all aware of the number of Green Screen stages
opening up in Los Angeles? Hmmm. Why is that? Must not be cheaper, huh? Do
you really want to perpetuate the old myth's in post?  I guess you have to,
to keep ripping them off.  Sorry to do no one any good deeds here, but my
good deeds all go to my clients not the TIG.

And I don't need a salt mine with correct temperature fluctuations to store
my images. I guess those salt mines are pretty cheap too, huh?

Jeff Jones
Colorist
Color Image Post