[Tig] Premature Death of SR

Jeff and Jill Jones jeff-jones at att.net
Mon Mar 21 23:37:39 GMT 2011

Thank you Ken. . . . In regards to my previous posts, why was it nobody
responded when someone else asked last week " Is film ready to make a
comeback?"???

To all I ask, why does film have to make a comeback? Why ask if Kodak and
Fuji can ramp up production in time? By the suppositions in the question,
seems to me someone is conceding film has lost it's place.

I'm just saying. . .

Jeff