[Tig] Premature Death of SR

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Mar 22 00:45:43 GMT 2011

On Mar 21, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Jeff and Jill Jones wrote:

> Thank you Ken. . . . In regards to my previous posts, why was it nobody responded when someone else asked last week " Is film ready to make a comeback?"???

One reason might be that the comment seemed slightly tongue-in-cheek.   What does _comeback_ mean in this case?  it's enough for a thesis.

> Why ask if Kodak and Fuji can ramp up production in time? By the suppositions in the question, seems to me someone is conceding film has lost it's place.

I think the lack of response to that initial _comeback_ posting is indicative of the seriousness with which it was taken.  That question really makes no sense unless you make some initial impossible conclusions.

Rob
TIG admin
--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org