[Tig] Disclaimer or no disclaimer

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Mar 23 07:21:47 GMT 2011

On Mar 23, 2011, at 12:13 AM, Carl Skaff wrote:

>> IRIDAS does support a very large number of formats.
>>
>> Rob
>

> Hmm. Is Rob getting payed by Iridas to say this? Hmm, no disclaimer...
>
> (sorry Rob. Just had to take that open shot:)

:)  well.... I wouldn't call that making a recommendation, or marketing, or requiring the disclaimer ... that would be an extremely strict code of ethics etc. etc.   it's just a statement, and doesn't even imply preference.  let's see, you could say "MacOS supports QuickTime format" without a disclaimer.

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org