[Tig] A Colourist's Lament.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Mar 23 16:16:54 GMT 2011

On Mar 23, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Jeff and Jill Jones wrote:

> We can have a drink together anytime. . . You get it! As for a certain few others on the TIG. . . Well, my feelings on that are best left for personal exchanges, like real professionals and men do.

This is directed to everyone and not meant to single anyone out.

A repeat of previous posting is all I can say here:

Baiting, trolling, and provocation are forms of abuse.   Please read:

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Guide_to_TIG_Etiquette

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org