[Tig] Premature Death of SR

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 17:13:01 GMT 2011

   Well written Martin, but I.M.H.O nobody knows the difference at home.

   Don't we really only bust butt for 10 or 12 people who get it and care on
   every project? The end-viewer out there somewhere isn't a consideration.
   They dont have the gear, don't know the difference, and could not possibly
   care  less.  If  you  'A-B' between  before (suck) and after (bitchin)
   for viewers at home they can see it, but in context when the picture fades
   up from black and they can see the folds in Scarlet Johannson's top when she
   bends down it's all good.

   Love my trade, the checks keep clearing and I take the sporadic exceptions
   as gravy.

   It's not about the gear, it's just that nobody knows the difference at
   home...they never have.

   Thanks for listening and have a great day.