[Tig] Premature Death of SR

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 23:27:02 GMT 2011

Sorry...i didnt mean to be a downer...I think it's super cool that our satellite community of artisans, (other post professionals, cinematographers, art directors, directors & producers, etc) has never caved to mediocrity the way so many service and craft businesses have...that they still care about a subjective component as deeply as they do.
The same holds true for the most elite end user.