[Tig] Bearer of bad news.

Tom Tcimpidis via Netpad tom at tgt.org
Tue Mar 29 17:23:02 BST 2011

And now with studios like Sony offering offline, online, grading, and audio post all on lot with their own infrastructure, and marketing it aggressively to all production clients, there will be even less of them...  The project I am currently working on dropped all their old outside houses and went exclusively to Sony because of the significant cost savings involved - and the significant push to do so by Sony Corporate.

Tom
Los Angeles Digital Doctor