[Tig] Flattening Globe

paul byrne folo43 at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 04:53:43 BST 2011

> I totally agree with Bob. I think the main (if not only) reason why a lot of
> these places open up a branch or do business in the Far East and/or India is to
> do the tasks that would cost an arm and a leg in Western markets.

I think you are right to some extent but
I think the main reason international post house's are about to open new branches in india (several rumours at present) are a very big increase in the amount of international directors working in india for india agency's.
The india agency's seem to have the money to spent to bring these guy's over for better budget car and bike commercials. And the directors seem to like the fact 90% of indian commercials are still shot on 35mm.

Paul Byrne
Colourist
Pixion Post, Mumbai.

Sent from my iPhone