[Tig] rling at dolby.com

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sun May 15 23:00:58 BST 2011

On May 15, 2011, at 6:50 AM, Alex Pimentel wrote:

> Bravo Ken !
>
> Brent get off !
>
> Rob, delete this guy.

done.

the last 2 weeks were painful most of all for me, who had to figure out what was wrong with the list (not archiving).  Turned out to be an anti-spam measure I'd put into the mail handling many years ago, that wasn't forward-compatible with a recent upgrade to Python/Mailman.   Anyway, the tests should be over and done with, thanks (almost) everyone for your patience.

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org